Boxes stuck on Loading screen : How to make the Boxes functional again.

acmedigitals

Solutions
Reaction score
Regarding the Boxes stuck on the “ Loading … screen “ please follow the below procedure for the Boxes not having Up, Dn keys on the Front Panel ( AF-8012H, AF-7012S etc )

1. Power recycle the box and quickly press the fav key in RCU , the key is to be kept pressed until Loading screen appears.
2. Now if the LED in the box toggles from green to red and vice versa, then it means the flash have been erased
3. Release the fav key .
4. Again reboot the box, and keep pressing menu key – until the installation menu is launched.
6. Erase EPG and exit.

Reboot the Box . EPG is upgraded , Service List is updated and the Box becomes functional again.

:tup:k:k:k

For the Boxes with Up , Dn keys on the Front

As soon as the power cable is connected to the mains

Press Up, Up, Up on the Front Panel and Prev Ch key on the Remote Control ( LED on the Front Panel blinks for a second )
Press Up, Dn, Up on the Front Panel and Teletext key on the Remote Control ( LED on the Front Panel blinks for a second )

Reboot the Box . EPG is upgraded , Service List is updated and the Box becomes functional again.

my tv screen stuck with respective channels epg and i gift dishtv set-top box to my sister..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock