Discussion Boycott TRAI

• Thread starter Thread starter Sth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 1,641

Sth

Reaction score
Before trai coming I watching all premium channels given at low price by DTH. When trai come doesn't help me to watch more than 10 hd channel s on my hd box when I goes beyond 10 paid channel s my subscription tuch 400 mark per month. It doesn't mean of subscriber friendly.

Bro
Believe me
That time pack prices are cheaper
Thats why u was getting

Even if trai nto 1.0 and nto 2.0 not implemented
Then also u will be giving 300-400 rs nowadays

Because in 2012 i was giving 215-230 for dth
In 2013 i opted for local cable tv for 150 rs all channels (sd only)
in 2014 it became 200 rs all channels (sd only) after 2 years it became 250

Until 2019 it became 300 rs

Same condition for all other 2 local cables available at my area (gtpl and in cable)

After nto 1.0 (feb 2020) also same 300 rs price for all channels.

Then i surrender cable tv stb and upgraded my old dth stb to hd stb

My dth pack is then 265 rs for almost 2 years same price
After nto 2.0 its 319 rs till todays date

Even when nto 1.0 not there i was getting charged 300 rs for all channels and today also almost 319 rs for same channels sd+hd

So nto didn't changed anything for customers
It affected to dth and mso operators
And mostly broadcasters

Many broadcasters didn't able to survive their channel's due to new tarrif order

If nto is not thier today also we will be
Watching those dropped channel's

How will you boycott TRAI 😂😂

TRAI is a regulatory body from the government itself. They don't provide any service to end consumers or sell anything. There is nothing for you to boycott and even if you somehow do that, it won't affect TRAI at all, they will work as usual with your Tax money.

Because of TRAI my attention span is bad. I use to watch TV peacefully where all the good English Entertainment and Infotainment content came on tv and OTT was a secondary option. With bullsh*t regulation. They killed off niche content. The only thing worth watching on TV are news and sports. Even when is comes to sports most broadcasters are hesitant on getting rights of niche events due to low subscription revenue and new uplinking fee. Earlier they made it up by selling entirety of channel packages to MSOs.

Which dth has given you premium channels at low price?
After new rules we had too much options to change channels.

In less than a week we seen Boycott Jio and Boycott TRAI 😝

We can do only one thing I.e protest. Do dharna in front of TRAI office 😅 but it would not helps you to reduce your monthly bills 😴

Truly before NTO , plans were cheaper, tata sky had HD access fee and they used to offer this as part of jingalala offer almost 6 times a year reducing the monthly bill..even I remember there was some dhamaal pack at 299 which had all the major Hindi hd channels... Even other dth were providing cheaper plans than tata sky, now it's same in all dth

How will you boycott TRAI 😂😂

TRAI is a regulatory body from the government itself. They don't provide any service to end consumers or sell anything. There is nothing for you to boycott and even if you somehow do that, it won't affect TRAI at all, they will work as usual with your Tax money.
Only way to boycott is to shift / migrate to another country. :lol::hehe:
But but, what if the person wants to boycott something similar in that country as well ??? then he will have to keep moving country to country :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom