CAN ANY ONE REMOVE COLORS HD & LIFE OK SD ALA CARTE FROM MY PACK

just checked my account info 8 days increased in my next recharge date but strangly both colors HD and life ok are still showing as ala carte see this pic..
29o1vg1.jpg

Anirudha said:
You got your balance back or not because tats the only thing to care.
i don,t know bro u tell me i got 8 days extantion in my next recharge date does that mean i got my balance back? i recharge of 2000INR on 22/10/2014.... at that time my next recharge date was 15jan then i active sab and max as ala carte and my recharge date deduct to 12jan .... now it,s 20 JAN....

Re: RE: CAN ANY ONE REMOVE COLORS HD & LIFE OK SD ALA CARTE FROM MY PACK

hingorjo said:
i don,t know bro u tell me i got 8 days extantion in my next recharge date does that mean i got my balance back? i recharge of 2000INR on 22/10/2014.... at that time my next recharge date was 15jan then i active sab and max as ala carte and my recharge date deduct to 12jan .... now it,s 20 JAN....
I think yes, u always get extention in balance refund.

Did you made chotta recharge of Rs. 10 after updatation of pack ?

Devesh said:
I think yes, u always get extention in balance refund.

thanks friends so finally after 2 days of sending mails to cc they resolve my problem...:tup

Anirudha said:
Did you made chotta recharge of Rs. 10 after updatation of pack ?

no bro i didn,t made chota recharge , i recharge of 2000 before switch off date.....

hingorjo said:
no bro i didn,t made chota recharge , i recharge of 2000 before switch off date.....

If you do your package will be updated old channels will be gone which I think SONY no more available and new will be added. :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock