HOW TO REMOVE COLORS HD AND LIFE OK ALA CARTE

Mehran Butt said:
Send email to them and ask them to remove my alacartes and refresh my vc card from your dishtv account

Bro what should i keep in catagory ? When ever i keep ala carte in catagory and submit then it autatically directs to ala carte acgivation page.

Select in category 1 pack Related and select category 2 channel and package enquiry and type your message and tell them your query

Mehran Butt said:
Select in category 1 pack Related and select category 2 channel and package enquiry and type your message and tell them your query
thanks Mehran bro with ur help just send mail to cc and tell them to remove colors hd ala carte and life ok ala carte and refresh my account. waiting
for their response:tup

Mehran bro still didn,t get any response from , when will dishtv remove colors HD ala carte frm my or i need to send another mail?.

They don't take quick actions on email complaints, wait till tomorrow if problem still does not get solved then send email again.

Ok bro also checked all channels and after sab and max ala carte activation these channels are also deactivated on my vc
Bindass paly
World movies
Travel xp
Dish box office.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock