CAN ANY ONE REMOVE COLORS HD & LIFE OK SD ALA CARTE FROM MY PACK

Anirudha said:
If you do your package will be updated old channels will be gone which I think SONY no more available and new will be added. :k

bro already all msm channels exept sony HD are gone from my pack and utv channels are activated excluding bindass play and world movies in my royale HD pack:wall

hingorjo said:
bro already all msm channels exept sony HD are gone from my pack and utv channels are activated excluding bindass play and world movies in my royale HD pack

Then their is no lost to done a chotta recharge everything will be solve :k

bro i want to change my pack to all sports plus full on hd how to do that? currently iam on royale HD pack

hingorjo said:
bro i want to change my pack to all sports plus full on hd how to do that? currently iam on royale HD pack

Request them via CEO Desk or Mail.

bro mail redirects me to upgrade pack page in select ur region what to write in rest of india pin code.

hingorjo said:
bro mail redirects me to upgrade pack page in select ur region what to write in rest of india pin code.

Why they're asking Pin Code ?

Bro see this now what to do, will see ur rply at 10:30 pm its loadshading time for two hours in just a mint.

4jtlbk.png

jpztli.png

345ge3c.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock