Can Anyone Help in Recalling That Classic Bollywood Movie?

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

I have a Bollywood movie scene in my mind which I always thought a part of classic comedy movie "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro".

The scene was, the movie characters use several dead bodies to create a Bank environment. They put dead bodies on counters like customers. They put them on chairs to make them managers, etc.

It was a very old comedy movie.

But yesterday I watched "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro" movie on Max and it didnt has that scene.

So now I'm wondering which movie has that scene?

Can anyone help me in recalling that movie?

Thanks in advance.

^^ Thanks. Does the movie contain a scene in which lots of dead bodies are used to create a Bank environment? It was a comedy scene actually.

^^ lol. No problem mate. But I'm very desperate to know about that movie.

I just remember that someone in that movie used dead bodies to create a bank environment. I cant remember why did or they do this? To hide a dead body or some other reason. But it was a funny scene.

@DTH fan, you are turning DDF into quora:lol :p

Below is the story of "Sadhu aur SHaitian" ( Copy pasted directly from wiki :lol )

It is a story of two bosom-friends, Sadhuram (Om Prakash) and Sher Khan (Pran).

Innocent and honest Bajrang (Mehmood) drives a taxi and helps everyone. He is devoted to another kind-hearted gentleman Mr. Sadhuram (Om Prakash) who is a bank employee. Bajrang is attracted to a school-teacher, Vidya (Bharathi). Vidya's brother Dina Nath (Kishore Kumar) is a Drama Artist.

One day a man claiming to be a child-hood friend of Sadhuram, named Sher Khan (Pran), enters their lives. His motive is to rob the bank where Sadhuram is employed and blame Sadhuram for this. He manipulates Sadhuram into accepting him, and moves in with him. He borrows a large sum of money from Sadhuram, and also manages to duplicate the bank's safe's key, and steals the money. The Bank Manager (Nasir Hussain) notifies the police of the robbery and Sadhuram becomes the prime suspect. In panic Sadhuram, who comes into possession of the money that Sher Khan has stolen, flees with the police on his tail. Sher Khan (alias dacoit Dilawar Khan) is killed and his dead body ends up in the back seat of Bajrang's taxi, and Bajrang too is on the run. No one can clear them of the crime because Dilawar Khan is dead.

ABCDEFGH said:
Which one ? Sadhu aur SHaitian?

Does it have that scene?:sp
yes, but I didn't seen any scene of dead bodies in bank,
It's aired many times on Zee Classic.

DTH Fan said:
^^ Thanks. Does the movie contain a scene in which lots of dead bodies are used to create a Bank environment? It was a comedy scene actually.

Better watch tht movie urself again :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock