Can eastern subscribe South silver pack

to_sukanta

Reaction score
Hi, just bought a new d2h connection 2months back in Kolkata and using with super gold and hd globe pack which is costing me around 390 per month.

Just noticed that there is a South silver pack costing just 176 rupees with better channel distribution. So just wondering if I can subscribe to this South silver pack in Kolkata with bengali language pack. If no bengali pack, then also it is fine as see merely 3-4 bengali channels (which I can subscribe on ala-car-te). Also can anybody please confirm if I can subscribe to hd add-on pack with South silver.

If anybody have any idea about this, please please help me. I'm new to d2h and finding very difficult to setup.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 4

but I heard shubham telling that he subscribed to south pack even though he resides in Mumbai :huh

Thanks mate but there can be a situation where the south Indian customer is residing in Kolkata, so can I ask the cc this way and activate the south silver pack. I read somewhere people called the cc and changed the pack to South pack. Anybody here??

Sent from my Nexus 4

Yugendran said:
but I heard shubham telling that he subscribed to south pack even though he resides in Mumbai :huh

@ Yugendran Bro, he would have been activated the connection in south and brought to Mumbai

Yes you will able to subscribe south silver or other packs asking on videocon d2h facebook page not matter if you live in delhi mumbai punjab if you have balance in your account you able to subscribe all region packs

Don't know possible or not but according to D2h T&C

South Packages available only in the states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep & Puducherry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock