can i receive airtel digital tv sinnals in Pakistan?

It is illigle to view indian dth in pakistan so dear admin sir dont post link n addressIt is illigle to view indian dth in pakistan so dear admin sir dont post link n address

All indian Dth signal Receive in Pakistan,
Many Airtel digital Tv or indian dth Run in Pakistan,Nepal,Srilanka,bangladesh,All is illigle But That r issued by local indian Person name And Sell To other People like u , also if Any Relative live in india they Buy For u And u can install in pakistan,
u can recharge it on pakistan By itz cash card and many Mobile retailer There Sell indian Dth and Recharges so Contact Your local Market For this,

i contacted from market just a while ago. one shop keeper says they dont have airtel digital tv receivers rite now. tata sky and dish tv were there for sale. he told me to buy dishtv. according to him dishtv offer more channels than any other dth. and tata sky offers good quality picture. now i m confused what to buy? tata sky dishtv or airtel?

well dear if you want quality in channels and better sound quality then go with tata sky it gives you more good pay-per-movies + good interactive services and selected good channel its about tata sky.

Go with dish tv if you want channels with good qjality not with best quality and old films in movies on demand also no intrested interacive serivces and you will get a lot of channels with a low price in dish tv and in outer india a lot of users using dish tv espically in paksin and tata sky is rarely using as it has space issure.....

Now i have cleared all marites nd demarits so decide uself where to go !!!

Good luck for your new dth.

Regards,

Tata Sky has better PQ than ADTV???

Anyways ADTV has better scope of channel addition due to aloe of free space.If you have friends or relatives in India ask them to buy a connection in their name and you can take it to Pakistan as out there dealers will take advantage and charge extra for recharge and for purchase as their premium.

Acc to the coverage map on Satbeams it is easily available in Pakistan.

qs5s1t.jpg

@arsh,
no arsh i have just compared dish tv and tata sky i have not much idea in adtv so don't tell its better pq from adtv....you will contunie in topic

admin said:
@arsh,
no arsh i have just compared dish tv and tata sky i have not much idea in adtv so don't tell its better pq from adtv....you will contunie in topic
one of my friend is using tata sky for last two years. he told me that he pay 900 Rs PK per month for tata sky. is'nt it too much? how many u guys pay in india? i m also told that about 600 to 800 per month are charged for dish tv per month.

Today all Dth Base Pack Price Starting From Rs.165 INR, in this pack No any sports channels , u can check Monthly Pack on Dreamdth forum section and compare .

thanks vikram bro. i will check it out. one more question. mera aik dost tata sky use ker raha hai. he wants to know that if he changes his tata sky sd receiver to hd receiver, then what will happen? kiya ussi dish antena pe ussi direction pe hi woh hd receiver chal jaye ga ya dish antena bhi change kerna pare ga? ya aur kiya kiya changes kerna pare ga?

Tatasky Broadcast all Channels on Insat 2E/4A at 83.0°E including Hd, So if u Use Hd box no any changes in lnb and Dish direction All is same and change only stb with hd stb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock