Can we expect IND vs NZ in HD on Tata Sky

Yes we can expect in HD in TS as match will be on SIX HD. We have India's tour of NZ then IPL. So hope they will provide SIX HD within next week as they had done it in 2013. Start demanding :tup:tup:tup

Back to back good news for TS Users.Now they can watch both Asia Cup and India Tour of New Zealand on TS with HD Broadcast of Asia Cup 2014

Yes It is Confirmed

Shubham said:
Its Coming On Hd Too, Confirmed On Twitter. :eek:hya :luv :tup

kQZUOHb.png

Brilliant News! We can now catch the ODI series and the test matches of India Vs New Zealand on Tata Sky. As the rights to broadcast these matches is now with Sony Six. So there is no way you will be missing the India Vs New Zealand ODI series and test matches. Also, those with Tata Sky PVR can double-up on not missing the matches by recording them. I am sure Tata Sky may add Sony Six HD for India Vs New Zealand as they happened to add it during IPL.

If Tatasky wanted to telecast NZ-Ind series in HD then they should have added Six HD by now. I think Tatasky customers are missing NZ-Ind Series in HD bcuz has the series is coming closer the hope of Six HD in Tatasky is also dying

I think TS will add Six HD otherwise its of no use to HD viewers who will be watching only SD channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock