Can we expect some new Malayalam Channels this Onam from RDTV ?

Can we expect some new Malayalam Channels this Onam from RDTV ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they have enough tp means they will add but till no signal of channel addition in rdtv but they will give some supprise to there customers coz all the time rdtv addng channels in supprise package only so i voted for no idea :tup:nj

Here is the detail of Reliance Digital TP's. As per my personal opinion, they can still add a lot of channels but then they have to compromise on quality of channels. Currently, Reliance Digital is selling its boxes by saying that theybare proving HD a like TV channels.

Reliance Digital TV Tp Details

If there is any space left on tp then definitely they will add new channels.....

I expect 2 malayalam flowers and safari or people tv

sSUNNY1432 said:
If there is any space left on tp then definitely they will add new channels.....

There is no issue of space with Reliance Digital Network. They can compress to add more channels easily in their existing frequencies

Hassan Syed said:
There is no issue of space with Reliance Digital Network. They can compress to add more channels easily in their existing frequencies

Ya, but it will take their trademark ''PQ'' away :dodgy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Ya, but it will take their trademark ''PQ'' away :dodgy

as per past vicky and hassan bro comments pq is already gone in many channels bro :huh:huh:(

i think rdtv reduce the pq & aspect ratio for add the new channels,but malayalam channels not possible:(:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock