Can we expect IND vs NZ in HD on Tata Sky

ayushlabroo

Reaction score
Can we expect IND vs NZ in HD on Tata Sky ie on NEO HD ch. Will NEO sports brodcast special HD ch & will TS brodcast it like in past. Please cast your views !!!!

I think Neo will not launch a hd channel specially for this series.Tata Sky even doesn't have SD Versions of Neo.I don't think they will add this channel back because they don't have much cricket content to show after losing Asia Cup rights.Even nz-ind rights with Nimbus is still not confirmed.Cricket fans will be able to see ind-nz series in hd if Star,Ten or Six gets the rights.

Basil Ak said:
I think Neo will not launch a hd channel specially for this series.Tata Sky even doesn't have SD Versions of Neo.I don't think they will add this channel back because they don't have much cricket content to show after losing Asia Cup rights.Even nz-ind rights with Nimbus is still not confirmed.Cricket fans will be able to see ind-nz series in hd if Star,Ten or Six gets the rights.

Rightly said Bro but remember Neo launched a HD channel just before Euro 2012 to telecast euro 2012 in HD, may be you remember or not but i still remember they removed that hd channel just after euro 2012 was over. So it means they can launch a HD channel on temporary basis if they get HD feed from the Supplier

:lol

DishHD said:
Rightly said Bro but remember Neo launched a HD channel just before Euro 2012 to telecast euro 2012 in HD, may be you remember or not but i still remember they removed that hd channel just after euro 2012 was over. So it means they can launch a HD channel on temporary basis if they get HD feed from the Supplier

:lol
Yeah DishHD bro they could launch a temporary hd channel,but then they will have to shell out a huge amount of money to get HD Feed from Sky Sports NZ.Also the timings of tests are from 2 am early morning so i don't think they will show hd telecast of ind-nz series.Well i don't think Neo will launch temporary hd channel,but if they do then i think they will only show hd telecast of odi's because test matches will not be seen by many people because of its timings.

ayushlabroo said:
Can we expect IND vs NZ in HD on Tata Sky ie on NEO HD ch. Will NEO sports brodcast special HD ch & will TS brodcast it like in past. Please cast your views !!!!

We Can't Expect Telecast of This Series (Test Matches)on Tata Sky Niether in SD nor HD
as Tata Sky is Not Going To Add Neo Channels
and Neo is Not Going to Launch HD Channel

this guy is creating useless and already running threadsss ...plz close this admin n warn the creater...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock