CBS plans more 'Survivor'

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
US broadcaster CBS has announced a February premiere date for the next season of the reality show 'Survivor' and ordered two more editions of the series for broadcast during the 2012-2013 season. The broadcasts next season will mark the 25th and 26th editions of television's longest-running hit reality competition series.

Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst will return as host and executive producer for all three upcoming cycles. Probst has hosted 'Survivor' since its inception in May 2000.

CBS Entertainment executive VP, alternative programming Jennifer Bresnan said, "Survivor is an outstanding franchise. Its format guarantees fresh characters, exotic places and fascinating social dynamics every season. And, the show is backed by an A-plus production team that is as passionate as the diehard 'Survivor' fans. All of us at CBS are incredibly proud of Survivor's ongoing success."

The show's executive producer Mark Burnett said, "I am extremely proud of the continuing success of 'Survivor', which is due to the immense loyalty of our millions of fans. We are excited to offer two more seasons of 'Survivor' and look forward to entertaining audiences for years to come."

Probst said, "I am thrilled to continue working on the longest-running reality competition show with the world's greatest adventure crew for two more seasons. We are so thankful for the supportive fans who remain with us every season, and we promise to deliver another year of quality television."

source : itv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock