Discussion Censorship on TV channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
if their is any amount of n*d*ty on Star Movies. Strict action would be taken.
I'm not talking about n*d*ty on TV, but basic scenes.
one of the reasons i don't like to watch a whole movie on tv.
these are the scenes (plots of movie) PIX completely cut off/skipped

5P2zINK.jpg

XpgIMBZ.jpg

OwL0hRr.jpg

I don't know exactly WHAT in these 3 scenes doesn't follow BCCC guidelines. 🤷‍♂️

I'm not talking about n*d*ty on TV, but basic scenes.

these are the scenes (plots of movie) PIX completely cut off/skipped

5P2zINK.jpg

XpgIMBZ.jpg

OwL0hRr.jpg

I don't know exactly WHAT in these 3 scenes doesn't follow BCCC guidelines. 🤷‍♂️
Graphic violence and exorcism. Many regional news channels (use google for information as I won't post it) had received bans for showing excorism too even of majotorian religion. Their is one Anushka Sharma's movie Pari which till date never premiered on tv.

Last edited:
By the way, I just finished watching Zombie Land 2 Double Trap. Usually i am sensitive to watch horror film but i liked the trailer and it was cool and funny..

Usually i am sensitive to watch horror film
lol bro.. I was too, but 3 year ago few friends of my School took me to Navina Cinema hall but didn't said what movie it is. Then I realized it's CONJURING 2!!
since then the huge fear died, now I'm addicted to watch Horror movies, love to watch both Classic & New.

I still loved RAMSAY Horror Movies & Serials :love:

Censoring n*de scenes was fair enough but deleting horror scenes from horror movies is not acceptable. What else will remain to watch in a horror movie if they delete the horror scenes from them? A few months back I was watching ramsay brother's movie Tehkhana and in a scene one man died. I was unable to understand how was he died. Then I watched the scene on YouTube and I found the main character of the movie (tall man dracula type) pushed him behind a wall. There was nothing to delete but they deleted the scene.

I wonder they don't remove kissing scenes from movies which makes it uncomfortable while watching movies with kids or parents.

Censoring n*de scenes was fair enough but deleting horror scenes from horror movies is not acceptable. What else will remain to watch in a horror movie if they delete the horror scenes from them? A few months back I was watching ramsay brother's movie Tehkhana and in a scene one man died. I was unable to understand how was he died. Then I watched the scene on YouTube and I found the main character of the movie (tall man dracula type) pushed him behind a wall. There was nothing to delete but they deleted the scene.

I wonder they don't remove kissing scenes from movies which makes it uncomfortable while watching movies with kids or parents.
this is OUR I N D I A N level of censorship!!
reason why I don't like to watch movies on TV (UNLESS I've watched the movie before)

this is OUR I N D I A N level of censorship!!
reason why I don't like to watch movies on TV (UNLESS I've watched the movie before)
Many times while watching Hollywood movies (hindi dubbed on UTV action, &Pictures, etc channels) with my 8 year kid, whenever a kissing scene occurs, I feel very uncomfortable like what should I tell my kid about that scene if he asks what are they doing and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock