Good News Change to New Pack option added on Selfcare/App

yes but i want to know about 0 monthly rental plan. I am using 40/- ala carte price pack + 154 NCF= 194/- monthly pak
@Optimus_Prime bro, it was satire. See few posts in this thread. Many bros have given screenshot of Rs 0.00 monthly plan. It is a bug at Airtel's end.

Channels are instantly getting activated through ala carte, but nothing is happening when selecting bouquet.

@Choco7905 bro, are you able to see sony and star hd bouquets in selfcare, also is alcarte option working in selfcare website for you. thanks bro

@Optimus_Prime bro, it was satire. See few posts in this thread. Many bros have given screenshot of Rs 0.00 monthly plan. It is a bug at Airtel's end.
That is certainly a bug and I'm back to my old plan now from Rs. 0 plan but now only Sun Tamil Prime Bouquet and recording topup working. Not even the a la carte channels.

@Choco7905 bro, are you able to see sony and star hd bouquets in selfcare, also is alcarte option working in selfcare website for you. thanks bro
Everything is working fine for me in both app & self care. All bouquets & Ala-Carte channels are showing to me. My ARP is also safe.
One funny thing is that airtel has increased the validity of my arp from Aug 2019 to March 2020 few days back.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Damn. No Kannada channels are coming at my sister's home. I had added the necessary packs from the app on her phone, but they are not getting added.

Tried adding again, but it says, cannot add as previous order is in progress. Unfortunately I don't have the necessary details to call the helpdesk..

It's frustrating. Will wait till Today night.. will go over to my sister's house and call airtel helpdesk...

Any suggestions on how to get some minimum channels (Kannada FTA + Colors Kannada pack + Zee Kannada pack) activated from the app?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock