Good News Change to New Pack option added on Selfcare/App

Try This 02044448080 Number From Registered Number - They Start Tell You Balance After That Give Option - You Are Not Able .. Press 1 and after that simply click 9 if this not work then call again and click 2 for change pack after that they simply give you process change package and then they transfer your call these two options are working for me fine. If these two options not work then call from any other number and click on 2 that I want to buy new one 😂 if not work then Twitter and mail option remaining.
I installed airtel app and the bouquets in the app are somewhat different from channel 998 so everything is messed up now bcoz some channels are more in airtel app bouquets amd then my channels are exceeding 100 and NCF is increasing!!
So I reduced the ala carte channels to compensate the increase due to bouquets in app and it is taking time to remove ala carte channels. It says the order is in process. wt* and It really is a pain in the a**

Imagining the plight of "developers" of ADTV Software, handling all such "Production Bugs". I am sure they never really had any time for "Quality Assurance".

I installed airtel app and the bouquets in the app are somewhat different from channel 998 so everything is messed up now bcoz some channels are more in airtel app bouquets amd then my channels are exceeding 100 and NCF is increasing!!
So I reduced the ala carte channels to compensate the increase due to bouquets in app and it is taking time to remove ala carte channels. It says the order is in process. wt* and It really is a pain in the a$$
I have not idea about removing process in this new situation.

Today smooth experience for me from Airtel side, they changed my old myplan99 base pack with my selected new regime pack, previously I have only selected SD channels and some fta channels .
So through app again i selected required HD , SD and fta channel bouquets and ala-carte within seconds all channels activated:tup:.

Today smooth experience for me from Airtel side, they changed my old myplan99 base pack with my selected new regime pack, previously I have only selected SD channels and some fta channels .
So through app again i selected required HD , SD and fta channel bouquets and ala-carte within seconds all channels activated:tup:.
what is your new pack cost bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock