changes in base packs and INDIA CRICKET channel removed

dinesh19

Contributor
Reaction score
i observed so many changes in base packs
1)india cricket pack is removed.even they remove india cricket channel from EPG.
2)they change the DHAMAL CRICKET(which is dhamal india cricket pack before.they changed the name now) PACK cost to 220pm from 225pm.and they remove india cricket from this.
3)they add STAR CRICKET , NEO PRIME to dhamal cricket pack.
4)they remove india cricket channel in SUPREME SPORTS & KIDS pack

RE: changes in base packs

dinesh19 said:
i observed so many changes in base packs
1)india cricket pack is removed.even they remove india cricket channel from EPG.
2)they change the DHAMAL SPORTS PACK cost to 220pm from 225pm.and they remove india cricket pack from this.
3)they add STAR CRICKET , NEO PRIME to dhamal sports pack.
4)they remove india cricket channel in SUPREME SPORTS & KIDS pack

Please provide link for this.
or post snaps.

RE: changes in base packs

just see this in ur tatasky.its not possible for me to provide snaps.all these changes i observed in my tatasky.

when i contact CC, they said INDIA CRICKET CHANNEL is removed from today in tatasky

Dhamaal Cricket Pack,

7yra2a7a.jpg

y3ugazad.jpg

7unare4e.jpg

piinku1 said:
where is starcrickethd?
Star Cricket HD also in this pack but not showing on website, saying 8 HD channels on 1st ss, may be not updated on website yet.

According to tatasky hd policy,if a sd channel is available on pack, their corresponding HD channel also available in that pack.star cricket hd is also added in DHAMAL CRICKET pack.they updated it in HELP DESK in tatasky stb

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock