Channel List DEN Digital (Faizabad, Lucknow & Adjoining Areas)

Re: RE: Channel List DEN Digital (Faizabad, Lucknow & Adjoining Areas)

Devesh said:
I think no.

Bcoz in my area hd services is not available.

In my place(Udupi,Karnataka) HD box will be available from next month :D i think they're focusing on places where demand for HD is very high and the subscription fees as well(i pay 230/mnth for 216channels) So they know that they're going to make high profits if they launch HD services here... and as per my info they are providing 20HD channels in NCR n probably the same channels will be added :) n the cost of the box is 4k which is too much but their subscription fee is much lesser than any dth provider in India

Re: RE: Channel List DEN Digital (Faizabad, Lucknow & Adjoining Areas)

Navneet Mishra said:
Yes the charge of Rs.180 is inclusive of taxes.

Amazing

DTH Fan said:
In UP does DEN provide HD channels? Also does it provide HBO premium, Star World Premier channels?

One more thing! Does DEN provide STB with recorder similar to DTH?

HD & recorder services are yet to be started in UP barring NCR. As of now we don't have HBO premium channels or Star World Premier channels in my area but I hope it would be added soon.
I mostly care about Sports channels & I am getting all of them :D

Guys can u add the pics of DEN STB back and front pics along with remote, UI, navigation bar, Menu, settings pics and also some channel pics

thanks a lot navneet bro, well I see I setting as diagnostic and signal set up, what are these ???

And one more thing DTH operators like tata sky and Videocon send msg to subscribers STB and a Message icon (envelope) comes on the screen, does DEN also have this feature and a logo coming.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock