Channel List DEN Digital (Faizabad, Lucknow & Adjoining Areas)

My DEN Set-Top Box & User Interface is also different
Set-Top Box- Cisco 3410 DVB -
http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/video/at_home/Set-Tops/DVB_STTs/4040316_A.pdf
Set-Top Box
Image0166.jpg

Image0167.jpg

Image0168.jpg

Remote
Image0169.jpg

Channel List
Image0176.jpg

Guide
Image0177.jpg

Menu
Image0173.jpg

Image0175.jpg

Image0172.jpg

Image0171.jpg

Re: RE: Channel List DEN Digital (Faizabad, Lucknow & Adjoining Areas)

Bishnu15 said:
There is no channel called Zee Bangla News.

yeah but DEN's epg shows Zee Bangla as Zee Bangla news :D
5avaqygu.jpg

My cable operator recently announced launch of HD services & Broadband from 1st April. Also it announced the switch off of English GECs on analog.

Re: RE: Channel List DEN Digital (Faizabad, Lucknow & Adjoining Areas)

Navneet Mishra said:
My cable operator recently announced launch of HD services & Broadband from 1st April. Also it announced the switch off of English GECs on analog.

my LCO said the same but he said that boxes will only be available from 15th of april.. He said 22HD channels will be provided at the beginning and the cost of the box will be abt 4.5K!!! If you get any news on the HD channels they are going to provide pls do update :)

shreyaskini said:
my LCO said the same but he said that boxes will only be available from 15th of april.. He said 22HD channels will be provided at the beginning and the cost of the box will be abt 4.5K!!! If you get any news on the HD channels they are going to provide pls do update :)
No idea about pricing of the HD boxes. I got my current box for Rs.799/- with free installation.
If I get any update about HD services I will surely post here. :))

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock