DDF Exclusive Channel 'V' has been converted into a youth channel again.

They are Premiering MONA DARLING (2017) MOVIE TONIGHT AT 8PM

may be they ll come up with a new music chnl :huh

so separate chnls for youth n music :u

may be they ll come up with a new music chnl :huh

so separate chnls for youth n music :u

I think the same. Maybe they will launch it like MTV beats. FTA along with :hd version. Which will get success for sure.

Maybe they'll consider to close nat geo music & nat geo music :hd to launch new music channels.

IMO it's not bad.. In Punjabi Genre Competition is quite less, and viewers are quite high. Even Rox, Beats, Bindaas Play show Punjabi Songs
So, they may show Punjabi song staying in Hindi genre too. Isn't it?

I think the same. Maybe they will launch it like MTV beats. FTA along with :hd version. Which will get success for sure.

Maybe they'll consider to close nat geo music & nat geo music :hd to launch new music channels.
yeah... nat geo music is struggling... d content isnt too great as well :s
they play world music, rather than american music, to which we r used to.

I think the future of V is either similar to life ok or fx,star movies action and fx hd. Let's see, What will happen. Either the channel will be rebranded or defunct.

Sad to see such old channel in this condition. I remember it was launched in line with Star Movies in 1995 or might be even more older. At that time, only few music channels were present like Channel V & ATN.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock