DDF Exclusive Channel 'V' has been converted into a youth channel again.

IMO India will soon miss V brand. It will be rebranded to something else or will be shut down.Rating for this channel is less than a quarter of Mastii.

But star gives replay about the channel V, they placed on DD free dish after implemented business decision.
May be converted into youth music FTA channel and slot it for mpeg encrypted mode for DDFD.

I'm so sick and tired of these id*otic behavior of all Indian channels management....
NP Singh shut down Animax and ruin League 1 making 2 channels for Cricket with very worst logos
Star don't have any idea what they're doing with their channels
Zee completely focused on Zee TV, Bhabi Ji Ghar par hai and BJP and Narender Modi
All hindi movies channels showing more than 70% of Cheap Regional movies...
Make me the CEO of any Network and then you'll see how other channels gets out of Business within just 5-6 months

On September 1, 2017, at 9:30 in the morning, Channel [V] Asia/Philippines (Including Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Middle East and Africa) will be rebranded as [V] by Fox with the new look of their music blocks. Back Tracks will also be known by its new name as [V] Rewind. However, the Channel [V] brand will remain in India, China, Taiwan, and Australia.

Btw did anyone noticed MTV showing movies and khatro ke khilari (weeks delay).I guess they are trying to do things differently.

Btw did anyone noticed MTV showing movies and khatro ke khilari (weeks delay).I guess they are trying to do things differently.

Yes
They are going like zing. Zing is no.1 only due to movie programs

Additionally khatron ke khiladi suits to youth genre. Although less people watches khatron ke khiladi on MTV

Don't understand what is their problem?
Andaaz Apna Apna scheduled to be aired on Mtv tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock