Chaos in Implementation

Reaction score
I had a call with the CC after trying for nearly 50 times since last morning, and they have totally messed up the selection of ALC and bouquets that I had selected via the website on 20th Jan and reconfirmed on 25th Jan. Apparently they had a system issue on 1st Feb (which is still persisting), due to which our requests have been altered. I had selected 8 bouquets and 15 ALCs, when I called now, only 5 bouquets and 2 ALCs remained!.

The CC team has asked me to refill the options again via the updated website and this will supercede the previously given choices. Their delay in implementation is also partly due to this system issue. They also recommended that we verify with them once post update.

And the migration will take some time, acc. to them.

Reactions: Omi
I had a call with the CC after trying for nearly 50 times since last morning, and they have totally messed up the selection of ALC and bouquets that I had selected via the website on 20th Jan and reconfirmed on 25th Jan. Apparently they had a system issue on 1st Feb (which is still persisting), due to which our requests have been altered. I had selected 8 bouquets and 15 ALCs, when I called now, only 5 bouquets and 2 ALCs remained!.

The CC team has asked me to refill the options again via the updated website and this will supercede the previously given choices. Their delay in implementation is also partly due to this system issue. They also recommended that we verify with them once post update.

And the migration will take some time, acc. to them.
When implemented complete??

Spoke again with CC. All the HD bouquets from broadcasters, where in D2h misses even 1 of the HD channels have all been removed, i.e. TV18, Times, Zee, Discovery, Turner etc., and if we want to watch these channels, we WILL have to go for ALC only, till all HD channels are included by D2h. Only God knows when that will happen, but given that Star and Sony HD's have been added, we can only hope.

So, as a result, if you had chosen bouquets from these broadcasters, the prices of them have been deducted. Mine has fallen from 850/- to 400/- per month!

Even in ala carte some channels like MN+ HD is missing.. Are they going to remove that channel too??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock