Discussion Cheapest option to view IPL on Star Network

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 189
  • Views: Views 21,340
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we have only Chance to SS1, SS3 and SS regional channel's. Any channel Price ₹19. I think they introduce lock in period also.
SS 3 doesn't telecast IPL.
They've not introduced any lock-in period & they can't.
How broadcasters can provide lock-in period? It's the work of DPOs.

SS 3 doesn't telecast IPL.
They've not introduced any lock-in period & they can't.
How broadcasters can provide lock-in period? It's the work of DPOs.
Ss3 means SS1Hindi.
Soon all operators introduce Lock in period.
For sports channel's.
This is all game by star

This is the real face of star. I know star always loot customers very well.
Free preview and IPL in regional channel's is a gimmick to attract people to IPL.
One week is over people now addicted to IPL.
Then they are started looting.
Stopped free privew to all dth's.
Stopped IPL in regional HD channel's.
Next they are stops all regional channel's including Sundays.
After that they are stopped in SS2 also.
Then we have only Chance to SS1, SS3 and SS regional channel's. Any channel Price ₹19. I think they introduce lock in period also.
Going worst in coming days.

Update : earlier iam watched in maa movies HD with Telugu commentary. But now iam selected maa movies SD:mad:

They paid money for IPL so now charging us by showing IPL content, what's loot here ? If this is loot then what will you call RCB star's performers ? They are taking huge money from people but not performing from last 12 years. Shouldn't we call it loot ?

They paid money for IPL so now charging us by showing IPL content, what's loot here ? If this is loot then what will you call RCB star's performers ? They are taking huge money from people but not performing from last 12 years. Shouldn't we call it loot ?
I was surprised with free preview from TS and Airtel, given the costs involved with IPL. Now it makes sense from both ends. Customers can subscribe whichever channel they are interested in, and no broadcasting of IPL on unnecessary channels!

I hope they got Premier League and Bundesliga rights for free. I don't even think they ever aired all Premier League matches live once in their entire existence. They are wannabe Sky Sports. They are actually Indian version of Pakistani Geo Sports. It's not just during IPL. Even throughout year when any of their domestic tournament or cricket tournament is going too. They still air highlights of the same show on flagship channels. Repeat of classic sports program is fine. But airing highlights instead of showing a live game is absurd. Sony also buys rights to WWE which I don't think comes for cheap. I don't see them airing on their 10 channels.

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm me , Does IPL matches broadcasting on Star Jalsha Movies HD Daily ???

Can anyone confirm me , Does IPL matches broadcasting on Star Jalsha Movies HD Daily ???
I think matches stopped airing since last weekend. Don't buy HD regional channels for IPL. They are baiting you to buy the channel. In the end you'll end up buying one of their Star Sports 1 or Star Sports Select 1 channels for IPL.

Hi guys - With IPL starting 23-March, and most of us not subscribed to Star Sports 1 (Rs 19+GST), do you guys have any other option of viewing it for a lesser price?

I'm asking as I saw that the IPL will be aired across other Star channels too (Yes, I think Star is feeling the brunt of new TRAI regime)

So, I know the options are as follows (all amounts exclude GST).
Could other bros add other regional channel prices, if you are sure that they will air the IPL?

IPL is currently going to be aired on the following channels (pls add if you know other regional channels)

Star Sports 1 / Star Sports 1 HD: Rs 19
Star Gold: Rs 8
Star Pravah: Rs 9
Star Vijay Super for Rs.2 😇
Star Vijay Super Telecasting only CSK matches right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock