Check Your Dish Antenna With Mirror

Amazing video, this will help the user to huge extent.

It will be more useful if our Senior members can differentiate the shape of C band and Ku Band antennas. Why different shapes are used for these signals. Why the JAMs Communication dish can get signal of ku band efficiently and why ordinary C Band dish cannot take signal of ku band in proper manner?

These questions always strike the mind and hope we will get great solutions on this forum for these issues.

I hope Omprakash ji will guide us in future also

Thanks again for uploading such a nice video

I dont think this is useful.

Each time u will use direction of sun rays it means you can only try angle of sun rays. If u use battery it cant give u exact result.

omparkash sharma said:
max bro this tric very useful u get more signal for u r week dish & u can know your dish week ya good

ya correct @omprakash ji...

Max said:
I dont think this is useful.

Each time u will use direction of sun rays it means you can only try angle of sun rays. If u use battery it cant give u exact result.

practical work k baad hi yeh method samajh aati hai.... bina practical work kay koi bhi method galat bolna sahi nahi hai.... aur iss video meiy om prakash ji ney khud demonstrate kiya hai....

Sun is like a signal source like a Satellite and Sun's rays are like satellite signals, if all the rays from sun are converging on to a same focus from all mirrors pasted on different parts of the dish as shown in video, we get the accurate spot where the signal will be maximum plus it also justifies the uniformity of the dish surface, be it Ku band or C band dish....

thanks to Omprakash ji and Vishvish... :)

biswajeet ji

Demo ke bina result bolna galat baat hai ye sahi kaha par suppose sun is in direction of 105 E & if you want to check 138 E satellite how can u arrange sun rays for the same?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock