Check Your Dish Antenna With Mirror

we are taking sun as a source of satellite (any satellite for example).... No question of any magnitude here... and dish antennae as an example of a convex lens... simple laws of light in physics....

Max said:
biswajeet ji

Demo ke bina result bolna galat baat hai ye sahi kaha par suppose sun is in direction of 105 E & if you want to check 138 E satellite how can u arrange sun rays for the same?

Thanks.

dear max this is just a calibration to figure out practical focal point.

Max said:
biswajeet ji

Demo ke bina result bolna galat baat hai ye sahi kaha par suppose sun is in direction of 105 E & if you want to check 138 E satellite how can u arrange sun rays for the same?

Thanks.

I got this from few days back. It just only use for to place lnbf at exact position. Biswajeet.HD & Mehra sorry for misunderstanding.True it is easy to set lnbf at right place. :)

Thanks to founderer also & Introducer also. I was suppose that how can any align dish like that desir satellit.

Yes Sharmai ji sir this is one of the best practical Example shown by you to find out easily focal point of any dish.Thanks Sir ji you are great :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock