Choosing Star Cricket sd or HD help needed

sacoeguy

Reaction score
hi guys i am confused of choosing star cricket sd or hd.i bought tatasky hd yesterday with 4 months south sports pack subscription & 1 month hd access fee waiver.so if i add star cricket sd then will i get it in hd automatically because of hd access fee.

Moreover is there any audio clarity difference in star cricket hd apart from video quality.

Yes bro if you subscribe to Star cricket SD & paying HD Acces fees, then you can watch Star cricket HD also.

Gssran said:
Yes bro if you subscribe to Star cricket SD & paying HD Acces fees, then you can watch Star cricket HD also.

hmm.. i too thought like that.but in south sports pack they have not mentioned star cricket hd .but in their hd access fee note they say it is for hd viewing of sd channels subscribed .so only i am asking.

As part of south sports pack you can watch 5 HD channels (Star Plus, Zee TV, Sony, NGC, Discovery) provided you pay the HD access fee.

If you subscribe to Star Cricket SD @ Rs.25pm then you can watch it in HD also

mmadhankumar said:
As part of south sports pack you can watch 5 HD channels (Star Plus, Zee TV, Sony, NGC, Discovery) provided you pay the HD access fee.

If you subscribe to Star Cricket SD @ Rs.25pm then you can watch it in HD also

Thanks for clarifying my doubt.:)will watch india cricket match in hd soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock