Breaking Classic shows re-telecasting on DD National and DD Bharti to entertain lockdown people during COVID-19 outbreak in India

In this quarantine period only news channels will gain viewership.....dd national MIGHT get good viewership from dd freedish as there are not so many options but from pay platforms it will not gain any viewership
It's unappealing to watch because of graphics, packaging and 0 charisma in most anchors. But DD India and Rajya TV are the best news channels in India when it comes to providing news.

Doordarshan is one of the worst public broadcasters in the world. BBC is so much better. Be it their infotainment content, drama or news coverage. They make billions of dollars off syndication worldwide. What does Doordarshan exactly do in the country of billions?
I somehow blame audience also with entry of ekta nd star plus they preferred nonsense regressive sh#ts over good content shows.

It's unappealing to watch because of graphics, packaging and 0 charisma in most anchors. But DD India and Rajya TV are the best news channels in India when it comes to providing news.
Still they will gain only because of COVID19

I somehow blame audience also with entry of ekta nd star plus they preferred nonsense regressive sh#ts over good content shows.
No, don't just blame audience. They never should have stopped trying. Even if audience moves away. They come back. Take example of Star during late 2000s.

No, don't just blame audience. They never should have stopped trying. Even if audience moves away. They come back. Take example of Star during late 2000s.
Star tried finite series with everest, pow,dahleez,tamanna all were good shows but we all know what happened to them....audience rejected them very badly ....they still prefer nonsense bhagyas over good shows

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock