Breaking Classic shows re-telecasting on DD National and DD Bharti to entertain lockdown people during COVID-19 outbreak in India

Uttara Kand was written in Kalyug by Tulsidas, u should do some research.
Yes, Rishi Valmiki's Ramayan ends with Crowning Ceremony of Lord Ram upon his return to Ayodhya after Ravan Vadh. I am not sure Uttar Ramayan was written by Sant Tulasi Das first.

Last edited:
Yes, Rishi Valmiki's Ramayan ends with Crowning Ceremony of Lord Ram upon his return to Ayodhya after Ravan Vadh. I am not sure Uttar Ramayan was written by Sant Tulasi Das first.
Uttarkand is there in Ramcharitmanas which was written in 6th BC i guess. But he wasn't the first one to write about it, no one knows who wrote it first. But one thing is for sure that Uttarkand is not a part of original Ramayan.

Uttarkand is there in Ramcharitmanas which was written in 6th BC i guess. But he wasn't the first one to write about it, no one knows who wrote it first. But one thing is for sure that Uttarkand is not a part of original Ramayan.
Tulsidas lived during 16th Century. He wrote both Ramayan and Uttar Ramayan as Ramcharitmanas which is in Avadhi language. As Ramayan in Sanskrit by Valmiki, I think Utta Ramayan is also existed in Sanskrit whose writer is unknown.

Tulsidas lived during 16th Century. He wrote both Ramayan and Uttar Ramayan as Ramcharitmanas which is in Avadhi language. As Ramayan in Sanskrit by Valmiki, I think Utta Ramayan is also existed in Sanskrit whose writer is unknown.
Exactly, Valmiki Ramayana has 6 kands only.

1raOPPF.jpg

Exactly, Valmiki Ramayana has 6 kands only.
The original version of Ramayana composed by Valmiki consists of nearly 24,000 verses, divided into seven Kandas (volumes) with 500 sargas (chapters).
What is the Ramayana? Who wrote the Ramayana? -

Uttara Kand was written in Kalyug by Tulsidas, u should do some research.
I don't want them to air some fantasized story. They should just end it aftar "Raavan Vadh".
Here are answer to your confusion!
In first episode of Uttar Ramayan or Luv Kush Ramayan, Ramanand Sagar Ji said that Goswami Tulsidas Ji ended his Ramayan on Rajyabhishek (Coronation). He was not able to write the story of seperation and Sita Vanvaas but Valmiki has discussed Sita Vanvaas and Uttar Kand in his text and before it's happening. There is no fantasy and Valmiki Ramayan has 7 kandas.

Last edited:
The original version of Ramayana composed by Valmiki consists of nearly 24,000 verses, divided into seven Kandas (volumes) with 500 sargas (chapters).
What is the Ramayana? Who wrote the Ramayana? -

Here are answer to your confusion!
In first episode of Uttar Ramayan or Luv Kush Ramayan, Ramanand Sagar Ji said that Goswami Tulsidas Ji ended his Ramayan on Rajyabhishek (Coronation). He was not able to write the story of seperation and Sita Vanvaas but Valmiki has discussed Sita Vanvaas and Uttar Kand in his text and before it's happening. There is no fantasy and Valmiki Ramayan has 7 kandas.
But most of the scholars have said that ramayan has 6 kandas only. Maybe I'm wrong. But even in valmiki Ramayana he has written "fall strututi" which is written at the end in 6th kand itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock