Classical music channel Insync launches on Tata Sky

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 9,413
[
Sarkar said:
May be you are not but Premier league Football lovers my dear ;)

Not just Football
Star Sports Add-on hd Had also telecasted Hockey:tup

Sarkar said:
what's wrong with you man ?:-/

Don't You think other cable or DTH subscribers are missing live sports events which are broadcasted over Starsports addon HD chs not on regular 4 starsports chs ?:dodgy

leave it bro.....he is lecturer.....lecturer now everything about Students not hearing his/her lecture but keeps in giving lecture

Rom1moR said:
Nothin wrong I'm just givin answer in his tone.. enjoy ur current phase..

Then you should admit that DishTV isn't carrying all official sports HD chs :k

rajkkummari said:
leave it bro.....he is lecturer.....lecturer now everything about Students not hearing his/her lecture but keeps in giving lecture
Less said bout u..better it is.. first get out of negativity n try to see good n then talk..

Rom1moR said:
Less said bout u..better it is.. first get out of negativity n try to see good n then talk..

ok take good think what u got show me......

Sarkar said:
Then you should admit that DishTV isn't carrying all official sports HD chs :k
Only official channels matters to me.. every dth should be judged as per official channels.. to be fair..

Rom1moR said:
Only official channels matters to me.. every dth should be judged as per official channels.. to be fair..

You mean Starsports is broadcasting their addon chs without Govt permit and hence unofficial and illegal :skd

Sarkar said:
You mean Starsports is broadcasting their addon chs without Govt permit and hence unofficial and illegal :skd
When those add on will be open for every dth to carry.. then they should be in count.. currently,they r more like value added service..whr y will get special events to watch.. regular channels carry regular transmission..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock