[CLOSED]When will RDTV add Zee TV HD and other hd channels ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: When will RDTV add Zee TV HD ???????

thanks for your compliment bro. thanks a lot

RE: Zee TV HD coming soon on Airtel Digital TV

Ravi budhwar said:
kuldeep singh said:
Ravi bro...any news abt rdtv?? when they r going to add z hd? deal has been done or not plss tell me bro..and aslo tell me when they r going to add star gold hd and world hd? :-/

kuldeep bro. As i told yesterday a big news for all rdtv subscribers that they are in talk with z group and if the deal is done i will inform you and star Gold and star world HD And also mazhvila manorama will be added in rdtv very soon. Star Gold will may be add around 14th jan or 26jan. So keep patience bro. They will come with a bang with more HD channels.

thats good news for rdtv . Thanks ravi for sharing news.

Yes buddy the ch. Are coming along with colors HD.so Rdtv is gearing up and coming with a bang as i said earlier also BIG CBS HD going to launch and mazhavila Manorama and also Big Cbs Spark Punjabi going to add in rdtv.

Thats exclusive news once again from you ravi.

Thank u so much ravi brother for giving this information...
and do u know in how many days these ch. will going to add in rdtv?
and also what abt discovery hd..?any update?

RE: When will RDTV add Zee TV HD and other hd channels ???????

Star Gold and colors and BIG CBS HD will be available frm this month or feb. Start .frm the point of Discovery HD the ch. Is also in pipeline but till the above ch. And some sun group HD channels will be add. And kuldeep just suggestion just press thank button if you wanna give thank to anybody .And keep visiting here for more updates.

ohk ravi bro..and spark punjabi is coming on 14th feb in rdtv na?

Ya buddy chances that it will be added.

thats a grt news ravi bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock