[CLOSED]When will RDTV add Zee TV HD and other hd channels ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuldeep singh

Reaction score
Ravi bro...any news abt rdtv?? when they r going to add z hd? deal has been done or not plss tell me bro..and aslo tell me when they r going to add star gold hd and world hd? :-/

RE: Zee TV HD coming soon on Airtel Digital TV

kuldeep singh said:
Ravi bro...any news abt rdtv?? when they r going to add z hd? deal has been done or not plss tell me bro..and aslo tell me when they r going to add star gold hd and world hd? :-/

kuldeep bro. As i told yesterday a big news for all rdtv subscribers that they are in talk with z group and if the deal is done i will inform you and star Gold and star world HD And also mazhvila manorama will be added in rdtv very soon. Star Gold will may be add around 14th jan or 26jan. So keep patience bro. They will come with a bang with more HD channels.

Thank u soo much ravi bro for rplying..and i am waiting for ur rply when they add these channels ..thanks again;)

you are always welcome kuldeep bro.

i think within jan rdtv will add ztv hd...wat u say ravi bro?

RE: When will RDTV add Zee TV HD ???????

thread should move to rdtv section.

well bro. it have chances but first they will add star gold HD

All exclusive news from ravi

thanks bro. for your appreciation always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock