Closing of Sun Network action channels & launch of new HD channels confirmed

• Thread starter Mugilan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 32,778
Status
Not open for further replies.
thisisjagan said:
I was looking for you. You deserve the same appreciation bro. Good work.

But as per forum rules team was close the thread coz of Guessing and without source :) .. Though claps deserved for correctly guessed :clap ..

Navi08 said:
These channels are get a license r not?
Udaya TV HD
Surya TV HD
Gemini Music HD
Gemini Movies HD

SarfaRaZ said:
Yes scroll running means they got license on February Month :k

No bros itz not new licences they got .. But they shutdown Sun Action , Gemini Action , Suriya Action , Suriyan Action .. And they launching 4 :hd channels using these 4 action channels old licence's :) ..

thx for confirmatory snaps @mugilan bro :clap

gud news for south viewers :)

Gobinaath said:
No bros itz not new licences they got .. But they shutdown Sun Action , Gemini Action , Suriya Action , Suriyan Action .. And they launching 4 :hd channels using these 4 action channels old licence's :) ..

Still this will be called as new license bro :k they applied for MIB with fresh license to rename unused channels :)

I think
Only SUNDIRECT Will add these HD Channels as Exclusively for 2 or 3 Months

Npnn007 said:
Interesting is Only SUNDIRECT Will add these HD Channels as Exclusively for 2 or 3 Months

Proof...:huh

Npnn007 said:
Interesting is Only SUNDIRECT Will add these HD Channels as Exclusively for 2 or 3 Months

You're guessing or sure :huh

Thats one thing Sun usually does to take advantage of other competitors. They don't even give the music rights of the movies to others for months and years....

SarfaRaZ said:
Still this will be called as new license bro :k they applied for MIB with fresh license to rename unused channels :)

Oh ok bhai :) as per one member of ddf told so posted like that :shy:shy .. Thanks for info bro :tup;) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock