• Views: Views 32,754
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiran tv going to rename to surya movies from march 15, ads coming in Kiran tv

avk said:
Kiran tv going to rename to surya movies from march 15, ads coming in Kiran tv

Post some snaps bro :k

Saj 007 said:
But you didn't provided any source, that's the reason your thread was closed...:k

Sources where not matter... The news is the only matter, thats which was going to wrong or right.....
Iam not asked anything from your side, Your job is so easy, because you just gives comments on others posts... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Raja_Kumar said:
Sources where not matter... The news is the only matter, thats which was going to wrong or right.....
Iam not asked anything from your side, Your job is so easy, because you just gives comments on others posts... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

News is not matter in DDF but Source is matter & updater is matter both are should be geniune .. Btwn what ur doing your also replying to other posts with bunch of smileys .. If you want to know Saj bhai work in DDF just click his profile and click find all threads and find all posts option first and check his work here then comment abt Saj or any member in DDF ..

Raja_Kumar said:

You are also doing the same...:lol

And I don't want to convince you anything, other DDF members know me very well. Can you show any thread posted by me without having source..:huh

Saj 007 said:
You are also doing the same...:lol

And I don't want to convince you anything, other DDF members know me very well. Can you show any thread posted by me without having source..:huh

+1 Bro:luv

Thanks dear All genius in this forum... I agree iam just a timepasser here... Its time to quit out from here.... Bye...
:hello :hello :hello :hello :hello :hello :hello :hello :hello :hello :hello :hello :hello

Logos Of Newely launching Sun Network Channels

Surya Movies (Kiran TV)
50bb914a8d142b8761ac63ceb55de1ff.jpg

SURYA COMEDY
48e831354cff2d7235f1f16129fb050f.jpg

SURYA TV HD
613d29312c98925d3187f8477826fd5c.jpg

GEMINI MOVIES HD
18ae2cc8a164aee1365a4edbb46127b9.jpg

GEMINI MUSIC HD
c57d97a50e3b2d8dff84ef2c2ce65798.jpg

Udaya TV HD
de1aafa425c3c0df8e3da6e5480f116e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock