• Thread starter Thread starter Dinesh jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 167
  • Views Views: Views 17,468
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
So Blindspot gets a full-season :)

But it's plot is thin :-/

IZombie is better.
IZombie got order of 5 more scripts just before the season premiere taking the count to 18

I think in yesterday's "The Flash" episode, Dr. Wells who was shown at the end of the episode was the real Dr. Wells (the good one) who was alive in the future world because when Eoward Thawne killed Dr. Wells by doing time travel, he created a new parallel universe and thus the actual Dr. Wells is still alive in the other parallel universe.

I hope everyone understands what I am talking about because its really getting confusing in this new season of Flash. :P

DTH Fan said:
I think in yesterday's "The Flash" episode, Dr. Wells who was shown at the end of the episode was the real Dr. Wells (the good one) who was alive in the future world because when Eoward Thawne killed Dr. Wells by doing time travel, he created a new parallel universe and thus the actual Dr. Wells is still alive in the other parallel universe.

I hope everyone understands what I am talking about because its really getting confusing in this new season of Flash. :P

Nope, you got it wrong.
Dr wells at the end of the episode was from Earth 2. The earth from where Jay came

^^ But I still can't understand why Jay is "The Flash" in that Earth 2? And why did they introduced that Earth 2 in this new season?

DTH Fan said:
^^ But I still can't understand why Jay is "The Flash" in that Earth 2? And why did they introduced that Earth 2 in this new season?

When the comics were written, Jay was the first & only flash.
After world war 2 the popularity of Superheroes comics started declining

So the writers decided to completely start afresh. They introduced a new Flash, that was Barry Allen. At that time Jay was never mentioned in the comics. After some time they Again Introduced Jay but he was in the second earth

(I haven't read any comics. Most of the knowledge I got about all this is from Wikipedia :shy)

Back
Top Bottom