"Colors Infinity" Availiblity nd Coming Soon Shows

I didn't get it.. Are we just talking about a handful of shows here or are we talking about entire new content that's different from the market .. There are new shows lined up each month.. Fox alone has so many shows like minority report, premiering in the fall.. are they getting all the fall season shows.. Or just the six seven in the advert that will come with new seasons in October?Take a leaf from hbo and give stuff at the same day same time and all of it including pilots and new ones like The Brink..
The annoying thing is like paying top price for watching stale stuff in the name of Indian premieres and not a promising line up.. While you cough up extra dollars for iptv so that you can watch the latest stuff .. All because a bimbo curates shows for us on a channel that promises to revolutionize the English soap scene.. doing nothing

Agreed ; 'Indian Premiere' talk for English Entertainment is 'sh!!!!'
Should be very fresh content .....

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Agreed ; 'Indian Premiere' talk for English Entertainment is 'sh!!!!'
Should be very fresh content .....

Lets just say they will show fresh content from October & in sync with the U.S.
Fargo & Flash will begin it's second season in October

Now what do you expect them to do, Directly show the second season of both the shows.
Without the first season :no

ABCDEFGH said:
Lets just say they will show fresh content from October & in sync with the U.S.
Fargo & Flash will begin it's second season in October

They are doing very well now bro :)
My worry is tht will they follow other entertainment channels like CC or Star World in future :dodgy

Infinity should challenge AXN for the 1st spot :u

APPYS said:
fox shows will go to star first, hbo has hbo defined, the only places to get remaining content then are USA networks, A$E, AMC, itv and SyFy and Showtime for Homeland.....

"Fargo" was telecasted in U.S. On "FX" channel, Which is owned by Fox International. So it should have been telecasted in India on Star World, Star World Premiere or FX India. But that certainly didn't happen ;):u

Fargo, Better Call Saul and Mr Robot.. That's all that stands out for now in their lineup.. Shows like forever have already been telecast and in fact shut down after season 1..my point was being aggressive and lining up fresh content by tapping into the right connections.. Otherwise if they keep going by the tried and tested route, showing only highly rated shows post a season telecast.. what is the difference.. My issue is with the lineup not being aggressive.. Indian audience is not just into dance or masterchef.. . It means their interpretation is we are not mature enough to handle fresh content.. Have you seen any pilot premiering the same day or even the same month ever here? I haven't and I spend all my free time searching for stuff alone.. Only channels in race are hbo defined and axn but nothing revolutionary.. Viacom has good links in a+e and usa networks already.. They can do better

^^^^ Lets wait & Watch what will they do in future :k :)

But the wait won't be that long because in a month's time they will telecast a new show as 1 TV show will get over by then ;):tup

6 episodes of "The Big C" will be telecasted back-to-back As the episodes are only 30 minutes long
Looks like Colors Infinity is in a hurry

A reminder:

This Saturday & Sunday, 4 episodes of "better call Saul" & "Fargo" will be shown back-to-back

ABCDEFGH said:
A reminder:

This Saturday & Sunday, 4 episodes of "better call Saul" & "Fargo" will be shown back-to-back

thx for d reminder...
but this sat I m watching piku movie on sony ;)

and sunday Indian Idol junior :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock