"Colors Infinity" Availiblity nd Coming Soon Shows

ABCDEFGH said:
Yes
From 23th August "Arrow" season 3 is starting
From 22th August "Izombie" is starting

Both on Colors infinity
They didnt telecast Season 1 and 2 of Arrow and they'll telecast Season 3. Why? How will we understand the whole story?

DTH Fan said:
They didnt telecast Season 1 and 2 of Arrow and they'll telecast Season 3. Why? How will we understand the whole story?

Because Star World telecasted season 1 & 2

I was also hoping that they would telecast season 1 & 2 before season 3 but unfortunately they are not doing it

Yes I am also in 2 minds: to watch it or not

Are by any chance The Flash and Arrow programs related to each other because I have seen star cast of Arrow in The Flash program a few times.

DTH Fan said:
Are by any chance The Flash and Arrow programs related to each other because I have seen star cast of Arrow in The Flash program a few times.

Barry Allen's character appeared in season 2 of arrow for 2 eposides
Which received very positive response

So that prompt Them to make TV show "The Flash"

ABCDEFGH said:
If it was a cross over,
Arrow's character would also have appeared in "the Flash"?
Yes arrow appeared in eposide 1 of the flash but it was just a cameo

I told those 2 episodes u mentioned are ''cross-over'' ; not denying what u say :dodgy

BTW U can watch ''Arrow'' fighting in a tag team match in WWE's SummerSlam 2015 on Aug 23 :k

The way they are launching new shows very quickly
one after the another

That I am wondering "are they getting the rights of international shows from the Studios for free" :lol

There are tons of shows from US which are FTA :k
It's matter of interest which determines the suitable one for Indian viewers and Infinity is doing well at the moment.

ELoUxKr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock