Colors Infinity SD enters No. 3 spot

Star World's ratings will rise dramatically in October as Priyanka Chopra Starrer "Quantico" will air at that time

ABCDEFGH said:
Star World's ratings will rise dramatically in October as Priyanka Chopra Starrer "Quantico" will air at that time
True! But I suspect that the show would get cancelled pretty early.

intrinsicreality said:

Yup
The trailer was awful ;):shy

But the whole season 1 would be aired or will it get cancelled in between only ? :huh

ABCDEFGH said:
Yup
The trailer was awful ;):shy

But the whole season 1 would be aired or will it get cancelled in between only ? :huh
Shows get cancelled after 2-3 weeks too if the ratings are abysmal. Remaining episodes are left unaired.

intrinsicreality said:

How do u know that ??
If it's not a pay-tv like CBS, Showtime or WB, it's very possible to complete at least one season. ..
I saw many crap series in FTA channels like ABC..

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
How do u know that ??
If it's not a pay-tv like CBS, Showtime or WB, it's very possible to complete at least one season. ..
I saw many crap series in FTA channels like ABC..
FYI, CBS and ABC are both broadcast networks. It doesn't matter whether the show is good or not. Only ratings matter. One weakness I see is that Priyanka Chopra is not famous in the US. So there's is no big star in the show.

intrinsicreality said:
FYI, CBS and ABC are both broadcast networks. It doesn't matter whether the show is good or not. Only ratings matter. One weakness I see is that Priyanka Chopra is not famous in the US. So there's is no big star in the show.

Looks like u better settle for DD National shows than Colors shows :dodgy

How do u know there is no other big stars..
Have u read the cast of this show :huh

Yes, I know that Quantico doesn't have any big stars in its cast. And what are you even talking about? We are discussing a show on Star World. Where does Colors and DD National comparison come from? Sorry, if that's your sense of humor, I don't get it.
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Looks like u better settle for DD National shows than Colors shows :dodgy

How do u know there is no other big stars..
Have u read the cast of this show :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock