PowerStar

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Colors Kannada revamped

Picture4.png

Picture5.png

Last edited:
Good.... but what about that package which was shared morning.... it was very great compared to this....
Bro, I already said right, that they have added Petal and removed elements...yes it's Color combination is not looking Good.
During Animation it's looking fine. Also we won't get more graphics today, we should wait till Monday...
If you want Full Graphics, then watch 12.14 AM catchup episode.

Bro, I already said right, that they have added Petal and removed elements...yes it's Color combination is not looking Good.
During Animation it's looking fine. Also we won't get more graphics today, we should wait till Monday...
If you want Full Graphics, then watch 12.14 AM catchup episode.
Yeah bro i saw the whole graphics by watching at 12.14 AM....
But one thing only.... if they remove that petal and adopt that other colour scheme it looks more good....

Yeah bro i saw the whole graphics by watching at 12.14 AM....
But one thing only.... if they remove that petal and adopt that other colour scheme it looks more good....
bro Dropping petal is not good idea, but they could have used in different way. Also they should have opted only pink and gold for graphics.

They hv adopted colors tamil a bit , I guess the designer is same for both colorstamil and colors kannada
Anyways more better than colors Marathi and Gujarati

Back
Top Bottom