Colors Tamil SD launched

The thing is wikipedia is actually a trustable reference since if there's no proper reference quoted then the edit will be undone immediately. I have been an editor in Wiki for the past 8 years and I edit or add information only if I have a valid source. Sadly thats not the case with many users. It is sad to hear such things repeatedly about one of the great sites with lots and lots of valid information.
Timer Added
Chezhiyan bro still are you using old stb?

According To Wiki...

HD Channel Numbers Of Colors Tamil...

Airtel - 779

Tata Sky - 1554

Sun Direct - 810

It Is Clear About Tata Sky And Airtel As The Respective LCNs Are Free And Reserved For HD...What About Sun Direct..Long Gap Between SD And HD LCNs...SD Is 128 And HD Is 810...Is LCN 810 Free Now..???

Chezhiyan bro still are you using old stb?

Yes Bro,Its 8 Year Old STB.I Bought It On Feb 15,2010.
According To Wiki...

Airtel - 779

Tata Sky - 1554

Sun Direct - 810

It Is Clear About Tata Sky And Airtel As The Respective LCNs Are Free And Reserved For HD...What About Sun Direct..Long Gap Between SD And HD LCNs...SD Is 128 And HD Is 810...Is LCN 810 Free Now..???
Sun Direct LCN Also Correct.

Unlike Other DTH,Sun Direct Having Separate For SD And HD Channels.

Tamil HD Channels Starts At 800

800 Sun TV HD
804 K TV HD
806 Sun Music HD
808 Star Vijay HD

So Obviously 810 Will Be Colors Tamil HD

Still no info regarding colors tamil hd addition in any dth.. sad...

In Colors Tamil HD,I Found Both Video And Audio Are Not Syncing In Jio Tv.Is It Only For Me Or Everyone Facing?:huh:

Edit: Its Now Working Fine.

Last edited:
In Colors Tamil HD,I Found Both Video And Audio Are Not Syncing In Jio Tv.Is It Only For Me Or Everyone Facing?:huh:
I am also facing it. Many times buffering continueously going on. Live tv not playing smoothly for Colors Tamil HD. Others channels working fine

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

Hope You All Are Enjoying Colors Tamil Theme Song.

The Theme Song Covers All Aspects Of Tamil People And Their Culture.

Never Ever Expected This From Them.

Here I Like To Share Some Pics Of Colors Tamil Theme Song Which Is Exclusive Only In DDF

Hope You All Love It.

According To Wiki...

Airtel - 779

Tata Sky - 1554

Sun Direct - 810

In Tatasky 1554 LCN is not free bro. Raj Music is there

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock