Colors Tamil SD launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 74,806
What I Personally Felt Is That...SD/HD Is Only For Few Days..After Both Launches..Thread Will Become Old..In This Thread..We Were Discussing About SD/HD/Programs/TRPs And Future Of Colors Tamil..This Thread Is Lil Old When Compared With Other...Thats Why I Changed To General Discussion...

IMO we don't need General discussion thread for channel wise. For sharing the programme details, we have a separate forum named TV Shows & Programmes. Better change the title to 'Colors Tamil SD launched'.

What I Personally Felt Is That...SD/HD Is Only For Few Days..After Both Launches..Thread Will Become Old..In This Thread..We Were Discussing About SD/HD/Programs/TRPs And Future Of Colors Tamil..This Thread Is Lil Old When Compared With Other...Thats Why I Changed To General Discussion...
We allow to create new threads for new news. You don't need to change thread title time to time to keep thread active.

IMO we don't need General discussion thread for channel wise. For sharing the programme details, we have a separate forum named TV Shows & Programmes. Better change the title to 'Colors Tamil SD launched'.

ya i do agree. members may create discussion threads for every new channel here onwards.

also @Jagadeesh bro, if you think that's ok to post in existing thread instead of posting in new thread. then why you created new threads for big boss tamil2,zee5 app when you knew that already threads are running in respective sub forums?

also it brings freshness to discuss in New thread than old thread & it is easy to find the post too.

you're changing the thread title accordingly to keep the thread active which is not right IMO.

ya i do agree. members may create discussion threads for every new channel here onwards.

also @Jagadeesh bro, if you think that's ok to post in existing thread instead of posting in new thread. then why you created new threads for big boss tamil2,zee5 app when you knew that already threads are running in respective sub forums?

also it brings freshness to discuss in New thread than old thread & it is easy to find the post too.

you're changing the thread title accordingly to keep the thread active which is not right IMO.
Bro..Im Not Against Forum Rules/MODs...Its Just My Opinion...If MODs Wish To Change The Title Or Anything..Im Open Heartedly Supporting It...I Never Discouraged Creating New Threads Releated To A Discussion..Just I Felt That It Could Be Good When The Title Of This Thread Changes.

Last edited:
Update!

Guys My Source Called Me Just Now!

Last Min Instruction From Viacom 18 On Saturday Made Delay!

In Digital Cables Chennai Channel Will Start Around 6pm!

In DTHs In This Week Itself It'll Be Added!

Videocon D2H Is In Small Doubt & Rest Will Add!
Bro u rockzz TCCL cable added colourstamil HD bro keep update abt HD addition in DTH

Back
Top Bottom