Colors Tamil SD launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 74,806
The thing you are doing here was just creating hype, just gone through your posts in this topic I laughed as much as I can.If you have proper source don't share anything.
Stop raising question to others. @Vadirocks bro have strong trustable sources. At first you tried to give us some news about anything in this forum, then raising your question to others. Channels addition in any DTH fully depends on their hands. Like sun direct testing Zee tamil HD since many weeks but not added yet. If you madly want this channels go to respected DTH office or report them.

Last edited:
Watched the curtain raiser of Enga veetu mapillai, it’s amazing and looks very promising!

Stop raising question to others. @Vadirocks bro have strong trustable sources. At first you tried to give us some news about anything in this forum, then raising your question to others. Channels addition in any DTH fully depends on their hands. Like sun direct testing Zee tamil HD since many weeks but not added yet. If you madly want this channels go to respected DTH office or report them.
Think this forum has strong community groups , if non members of that group showcase mistake of one member of that group they just target the person who raised the voice against them.Maybe it's my assumption.

Think this forum has strong community groups , if non members of that group showcase mistake of one member of that group they just target the person who raised the voice against them.Maybe it's my assumption.

Not like that bro

Vadi bro proved his source to team members in ddf and they confirmed vadi bro have source on its own updates that's why we are backing him bro

Not like anyother community we are under 1 community that's ddf community ;)

So pls leave this issue to team members. still u have not satisfied pls post thread abt ur query in below forum bro

https://dreamdth.com/community/forums/talk-to-team.49/

Team members will answer pls dont post in public :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Picture quality excellent on current serial :kiss::cheers:

Picture I feel same as Sun tv sd both channels telecast in 16:9 format:nj:

First message for Vijay and Zee tamil from Colors tamil that they are competitive only to Sun no one else:win:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom