Colors Tamil SD launched

I totally seem to miss this, again changed by me. Feel free to close this thread if the title get modified again and again in future by thread starter. We have given explanation now.
I Already Said Yesterday That Its Open For MODs/Admins To Change The Title If The Title Violates The Forum Rules...But None Changed...Its Not My Mistake On The Frequent Thread Title Changes...I Dont Know What Is There To Close This Thread For This Silly Reason.I Have Already Accepted Your Explanation And Acknowledge It Yesterday..I Dont Know Why You Are Speaking Like This..

Last edited:
I Already Said Yesterday That Its Open For MODs/Admins To Change The Title If The Title Violates The Forum Rules...But None Changed...Its Not My Mistake On The Frequent Thread Title Changes...I Dont Know What Is There To Close This Thread For This Silly Reason.I Have Already Accepted Your Explanation And Acknowledge It Yesterday..I Dont Know Why You Are Speaking Like This..
I did not speak anything to you today - saying frankly bro. I just answered what @Saj 007 bro asked about. Sorry if you took it to yourself and felt bad.

I had read your message and moved on that day itself. Cheerio! :)

Channel promo bro I can't explain in English may be jagadeesh bro can
How To Explain That...Let Me Try My Best...

Like Bar Icecreams...It Is Bar Ice (Similar To Ice Cubes..But Different Shape)...In That Ice Stick, They Add Few Drops Of Flavoured Syrups...This Is Very Popular In Olden Days...Even I've Not Tasted It Yet...

On a funny note We heard the same dialogue Airtel is the Frontrunner Regarding Zee HDs during Pongal.

On the Flip side SD added Zee Telugu HD exclusively while here I would like the same flip flop repeat Airtel should add CT HD exclusively this Friday.

Ha Ha Ha! Seems Like Some Curse With My Words!

Hope This Time That Won't Happen!

Anyone watches Naagini 2 , I feel the dubbing voices of some important characters like shivani, Yamuna(sudha chandran) is not good. Earlier in Naagini 1 the dubbing is quite good,the character and voice matches. But in Naagini 2 it does not matches. Any noticed this?

Mitrons! Viacom 18 Holding Back The Trigger To Enable HD Feed On DTHs!

Can't Get The Correct Reason But Marketing Team Person From Chennai Said It Might Be To Check How Many Customer Enquiry About The HD Feed!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock