Colors Tamil SD launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 74,806
OMG...Enga Veetu Maapillai Is A Reality Show By Arya That Will Be Telecasted At 08.30 PM During WeekEnds...Surprising Move By Colors.

Enga Veetu Maapilai Will Air Weekdays Spanning Over 40 Episodes Featuring Arya Searching For His Life Partner Bride.This Reality Show Is Touted To The The Tamil Version Of The Popular Western Show The Bachelorette India.

Arya Says "We have selected 16 girls for the show. They're lovely to death. I'm not doing Enga Veetu Maapillai as a gimmick or for the channel. If my wavelength matches with any of the girls, I will really get married".

Last edited:
Arya, The Brand Ambassador And The Host Of Colors Flagship Show Enga Veetu Maapillai...Winner Of This Show Might Get Married To Arya...

Last edited:
Weekend Mythological Drama "Kaakkum Deivam Kali" Will Air On Sat-Sun At 07.00 PM...This Show Is The Dubbed Version Of Colors TV's Mythological Show Mahakali - Anth Hai Aarambh Hai.

wen they are going to change logo? becoz one hour before I saw colors tamil logo but now again old logo is coming

So, What's gonna happen today in channel? Any changes or something? or nothing

Back
Top Bottom