Colors to don new identity tonight 9pm during #GoldenPetalAwards 2016.

• Thread starter Dream15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 8,353
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 100% Confirmed: Colors to change its logo this Sunday during Golden Petal Awards (SS)

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Zoom view
81lDj8i.jpg

Not Only Color Of Logo Changed But Font Of Logo Also Changed
But Thay Need To Remove Viacom18 Tag Under logo Like Rishtey

RE: 100% Confirmed: Colors to change its logo this Sunday during Golden Petal Awards (SS)

:':)':)':)':)'( Current Logo Itself Nice:clap

shantanu said:
Logo is quite nice!!!!

Are they also gonna change the logo of regional channels(colors marathi, bangla, odia, gujrathi, kannada) as they also have 'colors' current logo!
????

they are following trend of star nd zee
As they also changed their logos in
SPA 2010 &ZRA 2014

Hopefully they follow Star because, if they change logo like ZEE at moment of time. It will be quite boring! If they change logo one by one the excitement will be on seventh heaven.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Hopefully they follow Star because, if they change logo like ZEE at moment of time. It will be quite boring! If they change logo one by one the excitement will be on seventh heaven.

But zee also rebranded most channels after changing their logo with new graphics nd theme!!!!!

anyways i think
They will keep the current logo for regional channels
As star did with jalsha nd pravah!!!!

also excited to see the new theme of colors

shantanu said:
But zee also rebranded most channels after changing their logo with new graphics nd theme!!!!!

anyways i think
They will keep the current logo for regional channels
As star did with jalsha nd pravah!!!!

also excited to see the new theme of colors

Mee too excited!

YouTube videos : https://youtu.be/FkSc5XAweJE

Colors logo changed (Snapshots)

Colors NEW logo.

3gtrnB1.jpg

Photo Source : Dainik Bhaskar

Today is the day when Colors TV is going to revamp its new look with New Logo and New theme. Let's celebrate their new journey and from all Dream DTH family "All The Best Colors"

*Kindly, don't delete or merge this thread at least for today when Colors TV is revamping. And, I also request all Forum members to share details at this. Although, merge old details in this thread tomorrow.
Thank You!

RE: Colors logo changed (Snapshots)

Bhai change kaha hua old thread already running

RE: Colors logo changed (Snapshots)

Colors TV New Logo Go Officialy
But It Change At 09:00 PM During Colors Golden Petal Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock