RE: Testing or Coming Soon Channels of All DTH

Bapun Raz said:
SUN Direct not Sun Digital TV.

Sent from my GT-I9500

What do you mean by this ?

Re: RE: Testing or Coming Soon Channels of All DTH

Bishnu15 said:
What do you mean by this ?

First OP wrote Sun Direct as Sun Digital which I corrected. I guess you were offline that time. Anyways leave it.

Though the possibility of SWP on ADTV is low, ADTV might be forced to rethink on there strategy of HD Channel addition, since now Tata Sky is aggressively adding HD Channels and D2H and Dish TV are already ahead in HD Channels!!! They need to start thinking on the lines of activation last TP, there is no point in conserving space for future if one starts losing the subscribers or unable to add new in present !!!

Duke said:
Though the possibility of SWP on ADTV is low, ADTV might be forced to rethink on there strategy of HD Channel addition, since now Tata Sky is aggressively adding HD Channels and D2H and Dish TV are already ahead in HD Channels!!! They need to start thinking on the lines of activation last TP, there is no point in conserving space for future if one starts losing the subscribers or unable to add new in present !!!

Agreed bro. Though their hands are a little tied up, but they should add big stature HD channels, like SWP, Life :k HD, considering Life OK is beating Sony in terms of viewership.
If Sony HD has been added, so should Life OK HD.

They should also add MTunesHD, considering its very high demand.

(... though they can wait for TravelXP HD, NGC Wild/adv HD, FOX Traveller HD, HBO HD etc.)

Shawl Bro, my HD channel addition request would be SWP, HBO Defined & Hits and M tunes HD in same order of priority ..... Though Life Ok HD is popular, but I still feel they do not have the content for HD subscription. Also Only advantage with Sony HD is the weekend movies for which Sony has rights as the do not have any other HD channel in family then sports. What they can do is they can show the mix of SAB, & Sony content on this channel like Tarak Mehta & Lapataganj in HD would be awesome !!!

tata sky add many more channel after mpeg4 migration and gsat 10 tp start wroking.

cine 21 may be add in dd direct +

High chances for Puthu yugam tv in all dth plaform from tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom