DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 417
  • Views Views: Views 72,541
Offcourse do it now .. u will be safe from TRAI implementation next 6 months πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

Check 1 year available or not same with ARP too if not contact cc and confirm arp pack availability πŸ‘πŸ‘

Regards
Ok tomorrow I will do it surely. Thanks for confirming 😘 😘

Offcourse do it now .. u will be safe from TRAI implementation next 6 months.
Bro!! Why are you so confident about this. I have contacted Nodal Team, CC, Social Media Handle all of them confim existing pack valid till jan 31st and refund will be given to ARP users. But here now, you still suggesting to activate ARP

Last edited:
Yeah. All of them saying that ARP will be discontinued and refund will be given. Still no clarity on this

@Gobinaath bro @Arsh bro from today In Airtel Self Care One Offer Showing For Me 999 WB Superstar Pack for 6 month validity. Is this time doing recharge is Safe??
I asked about the exact same on the other topic (General one), and was told that that offer won't fall under new rule, and even if we do so, it'll be cancelled out from 1st February!

Bro!! Why are you so confident about this. I have contacted Nodal Team, CC, Social Media Handle all of them confim existing pack valid till jan 31st and refund will be given to ARP
Riddhiman tagged me and asked so I told what I know by official mail what I got .. if u don't trust or believe means no issues

BTW from the very first I'm facing some issue , questions regarding new traiff updates now it's high time I think let me clarify .. so decided to quit on inputs , updates regarding new traiff or any unofficial info etc..

Request to all bros don't quote or tag me regarding New traiff details or anything related to it coz I don't want to doubt my news by telling false news I won't get anything new here like newbie consider tags , likes , reputation everything DDF gave me more than what I deserved .. I already return back Legend tag to DDF team regarding one issue but Bapun bro gave to me again felt blessed to have

So I won't run for tags , likes , reputation .. my intention simple to aware & help Adtv using Bros here that's it rest is upto them who won't trust

But here now, you still suggesting to activate ARP

I'm not suggesting anything just telling what my higher official telling & having a written proof in my system .. That's why tomorrow I'm going to activate ARP pack do u think I'm a fool ?? Or why Adtv suddenly introduce Superstar & arp packs again they are fools ?? Pls think u'll get the answer

OMG what a blame u put in my head by telling I'm suggesting him financially

Let me clarify one thing to all DDF Bros & @Riddhiman bro those who activate ARP or other offers do it by own risk don't go for my words .. I'm also going to do with my own risk as of now they are telling same what I said don't know abt furture .. my last comment will be regarding this this new traiff by tommorow or day after posting a snap of activating Arp of my package

Bye & Thanks πŸ™πŸ™

Last edited:
Let me clarify one thing to all DDF Bros & @Riddhiman bro those who activate ARP or other offers do it by own risk don't go for my words .. I'm also going to do with my own risk as of now they are telling same what I said don't know abt furture.
This is perfect. Anyone who is activating ARP now is taking a risk. So, do NOT blame @Gobinaath bro or anyone for your decisions. He is sharing what he knows, whether or not you go for it is up to you. I myself am on ARP and I have zero confidence that it will continue, and just waiting for Feb 1st.

PS: Tata Sky on their official Twitter handle confirmed that ARP users will be migrated to an appropriate monthly plan under new regime and the remaining amount will be credited back to the respective account.

When will ADTV update their ridiculous website with proper broadcaster bouquets? Like there's no Discovery Network "Family High Defenition Pack" or Sony Pictures Network "Happy India Sports + English HD".

Also there's no Surya TV HD in Sun Network "Kerala Basic HD" despite the exact same MRP.

Turner HD pack is another example. No Cartoon Network HD in the pack but the mrp is 12.50+GST

This is perfect. Anyone who is activating ARP now is taking a risk. So, do NOT blame @Gobinaath bro or anyone for your decisions. He is sharing what he knows, whether or not you go for it is up to you. I myself am on ARP and I have zero confidence that it will continue, and just waiting for Feb 1st.

PS: Tata Sky on their official Twitter handle confirmed that ARP users will be migrated to an appropriate monthly plan under new regime and the remaining amount will be credited back to the respective account.
Arey yaar if ARP continues then we could take ARP now and at least be happy for the rest of the year. It will be so incredibly more benefiting to all of us. If anyone has concrete info on it kindly share.

Back
Top Bottom