Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

All of them just open dishtv.in and login with your userid. After that directly it give some best suggestion pack related to just similar pack that you enjoying now. I got it 142+gst for all tamil channels and tamil hd channels with tenhd because I'm just enjoying the pack that contains joy pack + tamil bonanza and tamil bonanza hd +tenhd for 132+gst. For my view this price is more suitable and best for me.
Take note don't check the maptool options for better pack
I am not getting my best fit combo pack. How to get??

Sony Pal is present on Dish Tv with DD free dish logo do I need to select in Map tool to view this channel or will it be available by default?

Last edited:
There is a very BIG Problem in the MAP Tool
Can you please confirm whether Zee Telugu hd and Zee cinemalu hd are present or not now?
The Channels are not present.But the strange part is Zee Prime Telugu Hd is present without these channels also at the price given by the broadcaster.
There is also a major issue with the MAP tool the no of channels outside and the no of channels inside a bouquet is not same.Example
Zee Prime Pack Telugu HD has a channel count of 9 channels outside, but when we check the Pack there are only 4 non Telegu SD channels i.e WION,Zee Action,ZEE Hindustan,ZEE News and "NO TELUGU HD CHANNEL".The Pack price is Rs 35(i.e Broadcaster Price).This is very wrong and almost cheating/looting by dishtv.There are providing Bouquets which they technically/legally cannot offer.This has been noted in Many Bouquets example STAR,SUN etc.I even gave a feedback/suggestion but nothing has changed.
What should i do about this ,Please Help me.

Last edited:
There is a very BIG Problem in the MAP Tool

The Channels are not present.But the strange part is Zee Prime Telugu Hd is present without these channels also at the price given by the distributors.
There is also a major issue with the MAP tool the no of channels outside and the no of channels inside a bouquet is not same.Example
Zee Prime Pack Telugu HD has a channel count of 9 channels outside, but when we check the Pack there are only 4 non Telegu SD channels i.e WION,ZING,ZEE ETC,ZEE Busineess and "NO TELUGU HD CHANNEL".The Pack price is Rs 35(i.e Broadcaster Price).This is very wrong and almost cheating/looting by dishtv.There are providing Bouquets which they technically/legally cannot offer.This has been noted in Many Bouquets example STAR,SUN etc.I even gave a feedback/suggestion but nothing has changed.
What should i do about this ,Please Help me.
Same problem for me also if we select any of those bouquets channel count also increases but we are not getting those channels. I will wait for 15 more days and change my dish to other dish as I am fed up with talking to cc about this . thanks for your reply though I thought they are not available only to me as I recently changed to st-2

I am not getting my best fit combo pack. How to get??
You must browser to get the best fit pack when you entered the dishtv.in page click consumer corner and login with your details after that, you will got your best fit pack. but now they added the NCF also. so it's a too high price compared to old packs.

Guys be advised. After you submit your choice of map tool selection(s), do not forget to check (view details) for the channels that have been actually submitted. Maybe some of your channel(s) do not show up is the final list. :cautious:

For this you need to re-visit the map tool page after you submit your channels. The page will say "We have received your request for the new plan you wish to be migrated to effective 1st Feb’19. To view details of your request click View Details" .. After clicking 'View Detials' you will be shown the list of channels(bouquets) you have submitted(chosen). Make sure all your channels are there.
In my case, one(1) channel was missing. To correct this I modify and submit the list but the channel did not show up in the final list although it was very much there when I was making the sellection(s).
Finally I wrote an email to CC about this and they confirmed(by mail and call) that the channel is present in my selection list they have received at their end. :geek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock