Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

All of them just open dishtv.in and login with your userid. After that directly it give some best suggestion pack related to just similar pack that you enjoying now. I got it 142+gst for all tamil channels and tamil hd channels with tenhd because I'm just enjoying the pack that contains joy pack + tamil bonanza and tamil bonanza hd +tenhd for 132+gst. For my view this price is more suitable and best for me.
Take note don't check the maptool options for better pack

All of them just open dishtv.in and login with your userid. After that directly it give some best suggestion pack related to just similar pack that you enjoying now. I got it 142+gst for all tamil channels and tamil hd channels with tenhd because I'm just enjoying the pack that contains joy pack + tamil bonanza and tamil bonanza hd +tenhd for 132+gst. For my view this price is more suitable and best for me.
Take note don't check the maptool options for better pack

when i press proceed tab your best fit combo opens but with total price with gst then i press submit tab nothing happens

Last edited:
can you proceed with this pack as i cant as if i press proceed tab nothing is happening
Yes, I also keep trying but now the website totally slow down. It surely nice offer for us. wait for a while and keep trying.

Update:
The Map Tool GUI is changed & updated again.
Some more channels added
But NCF remains added thus making packs too costly.
Bellow is details of Hindi packs offered by Dish TV
GST 18% Extra.
Swagat (87) ₹187.55
Super Family (111) ₹264.25
Maxi Sports (130) ₹304.25
Super Sports (150) ₹384.75
Titanium (164) ₹433 (Best Pack)
Swagat HD (86) ₹215.05
Super Family HD (113) ₹336.25
Maxi Sports HD (126) ₹428
Super Sports HD (153) ₹503
Titanium HD (177) ₹579.25

Last edited:
Update:
The Map Tool GUI is changed & updated again.
Some more channels added
But NCF remains added thus making packs too costly.
Bellow is details of Hindi packs offered by Dish TV
GST 18% Extra.
Swagat (87) ₹187.55
Super Family (111) ₹264.25
Maxi Sports (130) ₹304.25
Super Sports (150) ₹384.75
Titanium (164) ₹433 (Best Pack)
Swagat HD (86) ₹215.05
Super Family HD (113) ₹336.25
Maxi Sports HD (126) ₹428
Super Sports HD (153) ₹503
Titanium HD (177) ₹579.25
Bro any/which pending/new channels are added?

Haven't gone through in detail digging but found Star Sports 3 added in Super Sports pack.
They added just 1 channels except Titanium where increase is of 3 channels.

Guys, Good News.. Seen in Map tool added by Dishtv in their website,

In that seeing some HD channels.

here's that pic

7pWZLR9.jpg
Are these hd channels still there today? in map tool or are they removed cause I can't find them

Are these hd channels still there today? in map tool or are they removed cause I can't find them
It was the first stage of Map Tool.Since it was beta stage everything was in test mode.Now there have been lot of changes and removals of channels from tool

It was the first stage of Map Tool.Since it was beta stage everything was in test mode.Now there have been lot of changes and removals of channels from tool
Can you please confirm whether Zee Telugu hd and Zee cinemalu hd are present or not now?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock