Discussion Comparison of currently available set-top boxes in ADTV

akshayprabhu

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was browsing through the revamped airtel selfcare portal and found an easy way to compare all the set-top boxes that Airtel has to offer.. This may not be an extensive comparison, but should be helping you to make the choice when you're planning to but ADTV!

Take a look at the comparison below...

nkx8ek

Image link: dth

Please note that I have no information on the manufacturer of the boxes. This is just a simple comparison of the features of each box.

Pen-drive recording is available on SD+ ; HD+ and Internet TV boxes

Last edited:
As per specs, it supports Usb Recording upto 2 TB but in reality it hangs severely when 1TB HDD is attached.

But isnt that feature limited to the box u currently have?
read the 1st line of my post:
"user can also check the configuration of their set top box"
and obviously Whatever the specs I've posted completely belong to my STB...how can i post other's STB details???
but if u r using ADTv, then u must know this are the standard specs for all HD+ boxes(almost same specs for all HD+ devices)

Last edited:
read the 1st line of my post:
"user can also check the configuration of their set top box"
and obviously Whatever the specs I've posted completely belong to my STB...how can i post other's STB details???
but if u r using ADTv, then u must know this are the standard specs for all HD+ boxes(almost same specs for all HD+ devices)

Yea i knw that the specs for HD+ is same across manufacturers...

also i did misinterpret that first line! my bad...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock