Complete confirmed channel list

• Thread starter Thread starter Ronak Shah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 357
  • Views Views: Views 45,530
Status
Not open for further replies.
jaysheezy said:
ya he is saying the addition is delayed for more 2 days so there might be a huge addition on november 6

can you ask and confirm that star sports 2 will be added or not.

jaysheezy said:
he denied to confirm the channel list

denied means that the list is incorrect? then what will be the huge additions on november 6th other than the star sports name changes which is a channel matter not a dth issue? Can you please clarify.

Some addition might be added today but I don't have a confirmed news and please don't ask abt channel names
Tommorow my source will detail some information and will get back to me latest by 4pm tommorow
Hope for good

Everyday we can say that might be added.

Sorry to say this bro. Hereafter please post if you are very sure about the news. Your source is also not helping you. So don't say in assumption.

Sadiq said:
Everyday we can say that might be added.

Sorry to say this bro. Hereafter please post if you are very sure about the news. Your source is also not helping you. So don't say in assumption.

Rightly said bro....Totally agreed...Please follow this by all users posting under this thread....We all know d2h will add many channels soon......so without a valid date...post is useless....

D2h will add channels if not today then sometime in the future. Let the admin give a deadline to this post for channel additions. Maybe another 10-15 days before this post is closed.

I don't think this thread to be closed....We can continue this thread....But the measure to be taken from here after is that forum users must refrain from posting about channel addition without a valid source...also said by sadiq bro...Posts with valid source are welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom