Complete confirmed channel list

• Thread starter Thread starter Ronak Shah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 357
  • Views Views: Views 45,530
Status
Not open for further replies.
jerome5633 said:
I don't think this thread to be closed....We can continue this thread....But the measure to be taken from here after is that forum users must refrain from posting about channel addition without a valid source...also said by sadiq bro...Posts with valid source are welcome....

Exactly..{Please post with valid source}

My source was on holiday for the last 1 week but still he used to update me while in vacation.yesterday he has come from his vacation and today he had an off from his work.tommorow he'll be back to work and will provide me almost most important info on channel addition and which channels will be added when.so please coordinate and please don't criticise anyone.
Thanks all for their valuable time to just listen what I wanted to say

Bro, nobody is criticizing anyone. Just asking to post the news once confirmed. Nothing more bro. Please post tomorrow once you got the complete news.

jaysheezy said:
My source was on holiday for the last 1 week but still he used to update me while in vacation.yesterday he has come from his vacation and today he had an off from his work.tommorow he'll be back to work and will provide me almost most important info on channel addition and which channels will be added when.so please coordinate and please don't criticise anyone.
Thanks all for their valuable time to just listen what I wanted to say

Please update when you get info from your source today. Big night coming up with change in star sports logos and potential for channel additions. We hope ss2 is amongst them.

Thanks for co-operating .
I had a talk with him today he said that all process is done for the channels and soon the addition will take place but he didn't give me a date of addition but luckily I got a list of channels which will be added by 2-3 weeks
They are :
1).HBO defined SD
2).HBO hits SD
3).Star Sports 2.
4).Romedy Now+
5).some regional channels
1-2 HD channels
Some channels name I have to confirm and will post an update on it by 7 today

jaysheezy said:
I had a talk with him today he said that all process is done for the channels and soon the addition will take place but he didn't give me a date of addition but luckily I got a list of channels which will be added by 2-3 weeks
They are :
1).HBO defined SD
2).HBO hits SD
3).Star Sports 2.
4).Romedy Now+
1-2 HD channels

Thanks for the update bro. Let us see...

jaysheezy said:
They are :
1).HBO defined SD
2).HBO hits SD
3).Star Sports 2.
4).Romedy Now+
1-2 HD channels

good update brother

pls ask the confirmed addition date and get the regional channels and HD channels list

jaysheezy said:
They are :
1).HBO defined SD
2).HBO hits SD
3).Star Sports 2.
4).Romedy Now+
1-2 HD channels

Please confirm the date of addition and some other channel names as you have said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom